Submissions are open!
1. All original films of any genre less than 120 minutes TRT are accepted (see Category and Entry Fee info); however, films must not have theatrical distribution at the time of submission.
2. All submissions are electronic. Final cut versions of all films will be required if not the submission copy/version.
3. All screening media, press kits, publicity info, photos, etc. will be retained as part of Independent Pictures library. Filmmakers are encouraged to send press/media kits as well as to share the information on social media once accepted for the final event.
4. All filmmakers will be notified of acceptance status by October 1, 2018 (approx.- TBA).
5. Upon 7 day advance request, filmmakers selected for the 2018 OIFF One Night Only event will receive ONE non-transferable Courtesy Pass to the event.
6. Independent Pictures/Ohio Independent Film Festival reserves the rights to further screenings of your film for one year after the event (November 3, 2019). THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED AND WOULD BE DISCUSSED WITH THE FILMMAKERS PRIOR TO ANY ADDITIONAL SCREENINGS.
*press kit, publicity info, news articles (if available)
**SORRY – NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN!! **